Streamline Your Processes. Free Up Your Time.
In your business you need a structure. You need something that will gather all your thoughts, ideas, projects, people and your entire business process on in one central place so that you can exercise full control over those activities at a glance.
The answer to your need is: Trello.
It creates visibility and accountability. It can fit in the way the work and can adapt to your business processes.
It gather all your team in one place and help them collaborate with each other while you’ll still be able to know exactly in every details what’s going on in each phase of the project development.
It helps you focus on the important things that matter and that allow you to grow your business faster.
Manage Any Project. Your Way.
This is probably one of the best project management platform you’ll ever need for your business.
Trello gives you a visual overview of what is being worked on and who is working on it.
You’re the boss. You remain in control of all activities if you want to.
Or if you’re not comfortable with controlling everything, no problem.
Start delegating your assignments and set team leaders to manage certain projects and tasks while still meeting deadlines.
Trello is powerful when you know how to use it.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Centralize Everything. Get everything in one place. Know everything at a glance.
- Stay Focused. No distractions with emails and messaging. Focus on what are important till the completion of projects.
- Accountability. Know what and when your teams are working and make them accountable for specific assignments.
- Deadlines Make People Efficient. Trello works with deadlines. Time allocated to complete an assignment. This improves efficiency.
- Trello is FREE. You can get started for free. Use the basic edition if you’ve got no money to pay for it yet.
Paul is our guy when we source a course. We source various quality courses covering a range of topics.
StartOverview and Pricing (2:42)
StartWorking With the Menu (3:17)
StartConfigure Settings (2:49)
StartTrello Power Ups (2:47)
StartCards and Due Dates (3:42)
StartCreating Labels and Comments (5:15)
StartAdding Attachments (1:58)
StartCustom Fields (3:09)
StartSend a Card By E-Mail To Trello (3:41)
StartProfile Activity Tracking (1:54)
StartCreating Boards (3:17)
StartCreating Teams (2:29)
StartCreating Checklists For The Team (2:50)
StartDirect Integrations (2:50)
StartGoogle Drive (2:53)
StartTracking and Storage (2:26)
StartSharing And Discussion (2:06)
StartTrello On Mobile (1:38)